Monday, July 27, 2009

Always gotta be the negative...

u kno..i would neva understand why a boy could get allllllllll the buddy in tha wolrd but if a girl kiss 2 guys its a problem!! I mean, i could see someone callin a girl a hoe cus she like them boys and is very permiscuous...but if i know a dude who's like that,which i happen to know quite a few,i straight call em out! ain't no man or "Wanna be" man got the right to be calllin a female a hoe! Let me tell you,freshman yr in h.s. dis bitchass little prick named david...he was crushin but i wasn't and because i told him i wasn't interested[i was very polite about it cus i kno i ain't all that but i was flattered i admit*]he decided to play a lil game called "rumors"..
he went about school talkin bout how i gavethis one particular friend of mine the bizness and how i gave him head n we did this and dat shit...
now i'm a "quiet person"when it comes to school and important stuff but lemme tell u tha whole of fuckin manhatten knew me when i whupped dat ass...he came up to me in class a day askin me sum shit..but i was out of it,it was just one of those days wit a killllllaa headache...and he said sum shit so i was like"yo d,jus leave me alone..i dunno" i really wasn't feelin well.
So,he says to my bestie "green ranger"[we still in preschool,i kno lol]"yo dis bitch must be out her mind"so my boy looked at him lkie'yo,don't call her a bitch its one thing to say somethin but neva a bitch not kizzles:,thas a nickname..so david goes on like"?mannn,fuck this trick cus this bitch ain't gon do shit..bitch bitch bitch...she quiet cus its da truth!! she a dirty d**k suckin bitch!"so my homie lookin at him like"n***ga shut da fcuk up nstop disrespectin her like that!man, i got up and in his face and calmly,VERY calmly i said"david,do not EVER call me a dirty dcik suckin bitch EVER...don't call my name for the rest of ur life"and i sat bac doWn..this nigga reallly pushin my buttons n i'm really not feelin it today"u hear dis trick all in my face??david nuhnahnahh nah,bitch plea-"and i got up in his face and decked the dipshit."dON'T FUCKWIT ME DAVIDI'MSICK OF U AND UR BULLSHIT U WANt SUM SMUT TOSUCK UR LITTLE 5 CENTIMETERS,CALL YA BOYFRIEND AND KEEP MAH NAME OUT YA MOUTH!its sad how females get labled ova bullshit like this.....
so correct me if i'm wrong, a hoe is a female who don't give it up and is smarter then u? shit i'd hate to hear wut a trick is...2 days detention for stompin dat n*gguh...damn..best days of my life...smh...

0 comments:

THROWBAckZ!! AYYY!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NewYork
I'm a fighter I'm a positive figure and negative when i wanna be