Thursday, July 30, 2009

Its ME,Bitchess

Yeah so i got a new look,and whaT??
SHORT HAIR DON'T CARE and thas wut it do..because of treatments,i lost my hair
it was expected,but fuck that..no i got the sweetest short cut wit my coolie lookinhair lmaoo.
[i cud pass for a dominicana,or ecuadorian.a nigga in Telco asked me if i was spanish and i said nah,italiana..lmfao i'm a spaz]
i love how niggaz across tha street grill me like they neva seen a black girl with short hair!!and its no s-curl in it!i got natural waves AND curls,OK? lol
man...loovin life..livin life..thas all I need to do...

1 comments:

chocolate girl ..... said...

THATS WHATS UP!!! WE KNOW WE STAY G'UP FROM THE FEET UP!!! ( CARRIE B.YEA, THATS ME!!) LOVE YA!!!

THROWBAckZ!! AYYY!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, NewYork
I'm a fighter I'm a positive figure and negative when i wanna be